Customer ReviewsWrite a review
You have kashmir red chilli powder
I thought the chilli powder has some amount of color in it, its that damn red. I mixed a bit in water to confirm lol. Wonder why big brands provide crap quality and small companies provide high quality. plsss dont get greedy and decrease the quality guys.
A MUST BUY.
✔ It's spicy, yet mild enough to be used every day.
✔ Makes food more appetising.
✔ Enhances the flavour of your dish.
✔ Make your dishes look like they're straight out of a restaurant kitchen.
✔ You'll be able to make curries with a whole new taste.
✔ Your immune system will be stronger than ever before.
✔ Our Red Chilli Powder has added edible oils and sea salt for the perfect taste.
Do you like your recipes to be vibrant red, yet mildly spicy and flavourful? Well, then DumSquare Kadak Lal Red Chilli Powder is THE thing you are searching for.
DumSquare Kadak Lal chilli powder is naturally red. It is spicy, yet mild enough to be used every day.
DumSquare Kadak Lal Red Chilli Powder
The chillies are bred primarily in Byadgi (North Karnataka) and these chillies are known for their vibrant red colour, unique coastal aroma as well as mildly hot flavour.
- Add a beautiful, yet flavourful natural red colour to the food with our Premium Quality Red Chilli Powder.
- The red chilli powder we offer is free from chemicals like preservatives and artificial colours and comes in 500 grams (1/2 kilo) packs.
- This chilly powder is a unique blend of 3 types of red chillies to give you the right colour, taste and spice.
- This results in a super-premium red chilli powder, that not only gives you the perfect amount of spiciness but also adds vibrant red colour to your recipes, 100% naturally, without the need to resort to harmful food colours.
This Byadgi red chilli powder can be used for pickles, biryanis, chutney or mixed with other spices to prepare amazing tasting curries.
This surely is a must add product in your kitchen, without a second thought.
Our Red Chilli Powder has:
No artificial colours
No added flavours
1. To increase the shelf life of the chilli powder, we recommend keeping it in a cool and dry place.
2. You can even store it in a refrigerator. However, not in the deep freezer.
3. Once opened, push the air out of the pouch before sealing it. This preserves the maximum potency of the chilli powder.
4. Use a spoon to serve the red chilli powder.Do not use hands directly as it reduces its life.DO NOT consume if the pack is opened/damaged.
Premium Byadgi Red Chillis
Byadgi chilli is a cultivar of chillies grown in the districts of Haveri and Chitradurga in Karnataka.
Byadgi chillies are originally from the Haveri district and a region near Chitradurga called Bylahongal was famous for producing the best quality Byadgi chillies.
It has been named after the village of Byadgi, which is located 15 kilometers from the city of Haveri.
The red color comes from the intense sun exposure on the long stalks that the chillies grow on.
It is of special interest because of its colouring properties and capsaicin levels. Byadgi chillies have low pungency and high colouring ability.
It has natural deep red color as well as it is not very spicy to taste. This makes it a perfect fit for dishes that need to look great and taste medium hot (spicy).
Byadgi Chillies Health Benefits
Did you know?
Byadgi chillies contain two and a half times more Vitamin C than an orange and 40% more beta-carotene than spinach.
It is rich in lycopene, the nutrient that gives it its red colour and which has been shown to lower heart attack risk by half for those who consume it regularly.
The chilli has a high concentration of Vitamin A and provides 20 percent of the daily required levels of Vitamin C in one serving, as well as significant amounts of B-complex group of vitamins such as niacin (B3) and riboflavin (B2). It is also rich in calcium and potassium.
Byadgi chillies are also rich in phytochemical antioxidants like beta-carotene, flavonoids and vitamin C that fight harmful free radicals.
These are a few ways of how DumSquare ensures the purity of our red chilli powder:
Responsible Sourcing: We work directly with farmers who practice sustainable farming methods. This is where we emphasise purity and quality.
Ingredient's Evaluation: To provide you with the most premium quality red chilli powder, we personally inspect and select the highest quality red chillies. No compromise on that, whatsoever.
No Chemicals: DumSquare is against the use of harmful chemicals in our products. Our red chilli powder (Lal Mirch) is free from artificial colours, flavour enhancers and preservatives.
100% Safe & Credible: Our red chilli powder is of high standard quality without excuses. DumSquare chooses whom to work with, partner with, to serve you in a way that makes a difference.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.