This Obbattu making sheet, Akki roti making sheet, Puran Poli making sheet is a metallic, reusable and permanent solution for your roti-making needs.
(Pack of 2 Metal Obbattu sheets ). You can buy as many sheets as you wish (in multiples of 2) as these are the best alternative to Holige paper sheets.
What is Included in the Package
2 Holige sheets
Obbattu Sheet Dimensions
- This is a permanent Obbattu making sheet.
- The thickness of this iron sheet is 0.15mm with 11" diameter gives you ample space to make Holige, rotis, obbattus, bobbatlu, chapati, or Puran polis of any size up to 11 inches.
- This rolling sheet can be cleaned and stored very easily and can last for years.
Paper/Plastic Sheets Vs. Metal Sheets
- You can roll VERY THIN holige on the metal sheets.
- Metal sheets are the grandmother's secret to cooking awesome Holige. Many people use butter paper sheets or plastic sheets to make Obbatu / Akki roti these days. Try the traditional Obbattu recipe using Permanent metal sheets.
- Obbattu/Holige gets damaged when you roll it on paper or plastic sheets as you cannot lift obbattu up, comfortably.
- A Metal sheet is Granny's secret to cooking fluffy Holige. The steel sheet is a permanent alternative as it is reusable, and can last for years!
- Metal sheets last for many years and are very easy to clean and maintain.
How To Use The Metal Obbattu / Holige Sheet?Check out this YouTube video for usage instructions of the Metal Obbattu / Akki Roti / Holige sheet.
This Reusable Obbattu making sheet, also used to make Akki roti or rolling Puran Poli, is a permanent metal sheet. This steel sheet is also called a " Bele Holige making sheet".
Try this Obbattu making sheet for a permanent solution for all types of roti-making needs.
The Price is for 2 units / 2 sheets. You can buy Obbattu sheets in multiples of 2.
The thickness of the sheets is 0.15mm, though it is absolutely harmless, please pay a little attention to the edges as they are sharp.
The thinner the sheet, the better: If the holige sheets are thick, it will not be possible to easily place the rolled Holige on the tawa.
This 0.15mm thickness is the biggest advantage of the product.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Thank u Dum square
its good. easy to use. hope it doesn't rust, over time.
will update later after long term use.
sheets could have been little thicker.
Sheets are fine but round edges are to be blunt. Please make this happen with blent edges. Thank you
First of all thank you so much for timely delivery to Mumbai!!!!!!!
Secondly giving the option of cash on delivery as well !!!!!!
Tried making holige for my family truely amazing crispy and nice holige ……
Kids especially loved it so much……
Thank you for this product.