eufy RoboVac G20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner by Anker
- The eufy RoboVac G20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a high-powered, ultra-slim vacuum that can easily navigate your home, delivering 2500 Pa of suction power to clean even the most stubborn dirt and debris. The G20 also comes with an app and voice control compatibility, so you can start and stop the vacuum with just a few commands. Plus, the eufy RoboVac G20 is ideal for hard floors and pet hair, making it the perfect vacuum for nearly any home. So if you’re looking for a powerful, slim, and versatile vacuum cleaner, the eufy RoboVac G20 is a great option.
- eufy RoboVac G20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner is one of the most efficient cleaners out there. With dynamic navigation, it methodically cleans your floors for better coverage than random-path vacuums. The eufy RoboVac G20 also has a powerful suction that can clean your floors deeply. Moreover, it is very easy to use. You just need to press the clean button and let the eufy RoboVac G20 do its job. It is very efficient in doing its job and it will leave your floors clean and sparkling.
- 5× More Suction Power: With 2500 Pa suction strength, RoboVac G20 easily cleans daily messes.
- Powerfully Quiet: At 55 dB and no louder than the hum of a microwave, RoboVac quietly cleans while you go about your day.
- Ultra-Slim Design: Being only 2.85 inches tall, RoboVac easily glides under hard-to-reach areas like sofas, dressers, and beds.
- Convenient App Control: With the EufyHome app, you can accomplish all your vacuuming needs from wherever you are with zero effort.
Specification: eufy RoboVac G20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner by Anker
Working well for us – but a couple quirks to know about [Updated 8-30-22] Two years of running two days a week and the G30 is still going strong.
Tom Crisp –
Awesome!This vacuum is awesome! This is my second Eufy. My first Eufy ran for 1.5 hours every single day for years until the battery just couldn’t keep up anymore (which is expected!).It’s evident how far this line of robot vacuums has come.
Charles N –
It has a more sophisticated way of mapping and cleaning than the dumb random-path vacuum robots. Good investment.
Love it! Read this to set it up.I love my Eufy! So much that after a week I bought another one for upstairs. This little guy is smart. I doesn’t mindlessly move around. It makes sure to get the job done.
George L –
Definitely a Good InvestmentWe purchased this item when it was on sale and it has been worth every penny its arrival. We have three cats in the house and as you can imagine, keeping up with cat hair can be a challenge. Since we started running the Eufy the floors are fur-free and clean.Setup of the Eufy was easy. Remove the protective tape, attach the side brush and set up the app. The first battery charge takes a fair amount of time so those impatient like me to see the “new toy” in action will have to wait for a while.The app provides comprehensive access to the unit, letting you set a schedule for cleaning, power of the unit, command it to come home, command it to start cleaning or to perform a spot clean.