AO Smith Z8 Water Purifier, Green RO Series
Looking for a top-quality RO water purifier that can give you and your family 100% pure drinking water? Look no further than the AO Smith Z8 RO Water Purifier!
This amazing purifier uses Advance Recovery Technology to ensure that all the impurities and contaminants are removed from your water, leaving you with nothing but clean, healthy drinking water. What’s more, the 8-stage purification process ensures that every drop of water is purified to perfection. And thanks to its innovative design, this purifier reduces water wastage by half as compared to ordinary RO water purifiers. So why settle for anything less when you can have the best with the AO Smith Z8 RO Water Purifier?
Check the top 10 Best Water Purifiers in India.
AO Smith Z8 Vs Z9 (Just ONE Difference)
When comparing the AO Smith Z8 with the AO Smith Z9, it’s important to keep in mind that the Z8 has a faucet water dispenser while the Z9 has a smart touch water dispenser.
What this means is that the Z8 will work without electricity to dispense the already stored water in the tank, while you’ll need to use electricity with the Z9 in order to get water from the mains.
Other than that, both water purifiers have pretty much the same features.
- The 8-stage water treatment system
- Treated hot water at 2 temperature choices
- Removes more than 95% of excessive TDS
- Reduces heavy metals, removes pathogens and balances the pH value
- Sleek and compact design
- Tank full indicator
- Alerts when it’s time to replace your filters
- The dual colour body design
- Advanced digital display
- Flow rate: 15 L/h
- 5-litre storage tank
8-Stage Water Treatment System
AO Smith Z8 Water Purifier Benefits
- Save 2X more water than a regular RO water purifier with breakthrough Advance Recovery TechnologyTM, which guarantees 100% RO purification and ensures faster recovery time.
- Creates hot water with added minerals having two temperature settings of 45°C and 80°C, which may be used to make a fast cup of tea, prepare baby food, soak grains, and soothe a sore throat, among other things.
- RO + SCMT: SCMT is an additional stage of purification to prevent any potential secondary microbial contamination post RO purification. Double protection ensures purified and healthy water.
- The MIN-TECH (Mineraliser Technology) uses mineral replenishment to bring back essential minerals to the water. This ensures that the water is fresh, natural, and pH-balanced, which is critical for drinking water.
- Change alert technology for RO membranes and other filters
From the manufacturer
AO Smith Z8 Water Purifier Features
8 Stage Purification
A. O. Smith Green series Z8 RO water purifier comes with 8 stage water purification stages.
Sediment filter +
Carbon block +
ART MAX (Advance Recovery Technology) +
Patented Side Stream RO Membrane +
MIN-TECH (Mineraliser Technology) +
ZX Double Protection Dual Filter*(SAPC + SCMT).
100% of the water passes through the RO Membrane and is Double Purified by SCMT.
MIN-TECH (Mineraliser Technology)
The MIN-TECH (Mineraliser Technology) adds essential minerals back to the water. This ensures that the water tastes fresh, and natural and has balanced pH – an essential requirement for drinking water.
ART (Advance Recovery Technology)
Our breakthrough Advance Recovery Technology recovers 2X more water when it runs through the purifier, ensuring minimal water wastage.
RO + SCMT (Silver Charged Membrane Technology)
SCMT is an additional stage of purification to prevent any potential secondary microbial contamination post RO purification. Double protection ensures purified and healthy water.
The glow effect guides you to your Water Purifier at night and makes your kitchen look good.
The Advance Alert is a handy system that lets you know if the RO membrane or other filters need changing.
Specification: AO Smith Z8 Water Purifier, Green RO Series (+SCMT)
Good productGood product,!hot water facility is very useful for Bangalore climate
Mukesh Chauhan –
Good product….Please note, my comments are based on experience of last 4 months of use. Good product compared to other purifiers available in market. Though cost is a bit high but annual maintenance etc is manageable. It just costs you INR 4500 approx once a year. Wastage of water during purification is very low, can despense water even when power is gone, 900 ml hot water (45 to 80 deegree c) scope is there, easy to use, looks good in appearance. Good customer service in Pune (other cities, am not aware).
Best product. Will surely suggest everyone buySuperb product. Got it delivered in 7 days. Customer support is awesome. For Those who are saying they experienced problems with an installation that’s true. Bt company is covering a huge area and has already covered many of locals towns and cities. In my case I got it installed the next day. The technician was very friendly and very knowledgeable.